Wednesday, February 15, 2012

the countdowns

I've had several countdowns running, and I'm very happy to say they are nearing an end.

  • Just 25 hours until my mom's flight lands and 50 hours until my dad drives in
  • Less than 2 days until The Big Ultrasound. The office called me today to confirm and remind me of my appointment. Pssh. As if I'd forget!
  • Four days until Andy and I take our babymoon trip to Jamaica! This will be a huge first for us, as it's the first time we've both left Levi overnight. He'll be in good hands with my parents, and the many many lists I've left.
  • One week until Chloe is off of cage rest after her spinal surgery. I'd like to think that our diligence and her cooperation is going to be very good in the long run, even though none of us have liked having her in the cage all day resting.
  • Two weeks until our house goes back on the market and we begin the house hunt again in earnest.
And my fantasy... three weeks until we get an amazing offer on our home and put down an offer on our dream home, all on the same day. Hah, dream on.

2 comments:

  1. Ha - I love your countdowns...they make life so much more fun! have been thinking about your big ultrasound - cant wait to hear your news. And of course you will enjoy your babymoon - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!!! I'm on the edge of my seat for the big ultrasound. Please update us ASAP afterward! I'm so happy you guys are going on a babymoon! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete