Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the things people say

As I am in my last week of pregnancy with this baby girl, I thought I'd sum up some of the odd things people like to say to me as a pregnant woman. I find it amusing how there is so little filtered out of people when they are confronted with a pregnant woman! 1. After looking at my size... "is it a boy? No? A girl? Well, maybe she'll be a tomboy." 2. "I figured you were either having twins or were ready to pop!" 3. "well, you are looking good. You haven't dropped yet." says a man after staring ay too intently. 4. "oh you are never going to make it another month. No, really, you won't." 5. "may I?" and then after not waiting for an answer, man begins to poke my popped out belly button through my shirt. Awkward!!! Oh people, they sure are amusing sometimes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment