Wednesday, September 28, 2011

reason #863 (and #864)

Every day I find new reasons to love my husband. Today I found a piece of crumpled paper behind the drawer in our desk, the one that Andy's dad used as a child to do his homework. This is what I found:


Do you have pets? Just call and ask for Andy! Andy has always been a hard worker, from the time he was given a broken lawnmower, fixed it and started to mow lawns in his neighborhood. The summer after his senior year in high school, he took a summer job working in an real office and wearing button down shirts, like a grown up or something. He works so hard at his job now, but works just as hard to maintain a good work-life balance. 

Oh, and reason #864 why I love my husband... he loves dogs so much that he only charges 1$ to walk one. Best business plan? Maybe not, but I'm alright with that.

1 comment: