Thursday, October 13, 2011

cooling off

Houses, houses everywhere, and not an offer in sight. Yesterday, Andy, Levi and I visited 6 houses that I've already seen to show Andy and see if there are any we absolutely love. There are two or three that keep running through our heads, and we see-saw between...

Oh this is perfect!! Look where I can set up a little reading library for the kids. And isn't this yard great?


And then back to this...

I don't know, it feels kind of closed in. Maybe dark? Or maybe that's just their paint color. Or the furniture. Or maybe the ceilings are too low. We can't change that.


All I know is that we're not ready to put in an offer anywhere, and we haven't received any offers on our house either. Andy says this is a "cooling off" period of a few days where we try our hardest not to let our minds dart back and forth. I'm not going to click on any house pictures today (especially not ones I've already committed to memory). And I'm definitely going to attempt to sleep without dreaming that I'm wandering from room to room in a strange, cobbled-together version of every house we've hunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment