Tuesday, October 25, 2011

getting to know you

Something I love about being a mom: knowing all the little things about Levi that I take for granted that others might not know.

  • He doesn't scare easily and will only really cry if he bonks his head hard or smashes his fingers. Little trips or falls don't faze him.
  • He loves food and sometimes laughs when he tries a new texture.
  • If there's a plug, cord or small choking hazard somewhere in a room, he will find it. I'm trying to figure out how to partner up with a babyproofing company to hire him as a consultant.
  • He really wants to learn how to snap his fingers to music like I do. I think it'll be a few years.
And so many more things I can't think of, but I love them all!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to add: will cry if crazy ladies try to take him away from his daddy! Mia would love to teach him how to snap! She figured it out at about 3 1/2, so there is hope for an early snapper!

    ReplyDelete